Wednesday, June 17, 2009



WOW! it had been a while since i have been over here. Well now I will have 2 in High school and one at the 6Th grade campus. Where did the time go and when did I have have 3 children that are heading for adulthood ;)
Tyler got his first car and Steve was sooo proud he got a great car at a great deal for him. Now jack is looking for a ob since he knows how much cars cost and what crap is out there.
Then we had our first accident of the summer. Jack broke one wrist and sprained his other trying to make a flying leap off a tree (that is just Jack). I thought his friends mom was going to have a heart attack. I said I should put a sticky note on Jack "Watch out does stuff without thinking!" He will be fine, but puts a little less fun into our Aruba trip.
We have not seen rain here for over 5 weeks and it is getting bad. The kids are worried about the 4th of July they will ban them all if this keeps up. We are planning a big crab boil and no fireworks would be just no fun. I love the 4th! I am hoping to keep up with this a little more in the months to come so stay with me:)

No comments: