Thursday, May 7, 2009



Well we had a good time yesterday Tyler got his license, which then proceeded to almost kill us by running into a truck!! He will not be driving alone on the streets for a while for sure. He needs some more of me yelling at him when he does something wrong.
I can't believe I have a 16 year old where did the time go and how did I get here? I remember when I turned 16 my mom looked worn out, do I??? She even had a 5 year old to boot NOT ME!!!
Our bathroom is finally done and I am so done with home improvement. It is funny you are all for it when you start and then a month goes by and you think what have I gotten myself into, but it is done and I love it.
Off to Sam's the boys ate everything in the house REALLY!

1 comment:

kris said...

LOL! You are so funny... but I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you because I'll be there before you know it! Love the cake, the pic of the boys is priceless! I wanna see pics of the bathroom!