Thursday, April 2, 2009

KIDS!!!!

I want to ask sometimes "Why do we have them?" When they are little they give us hugs and kisses, we are their world. Then they turn into TEENAGERS with hate, know it all, love you one minute, stab you in the back another. Where do we go wrong in those years of 8-12 WHERE!!!

If I live through this I should get a badge of honor, every mother should!!

Bathrrom is almost complete. We are having trouble with the tops, but hopfully that will be resolved soon.

Off to gets some scrap stuff so it is a happy day.

4 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

I've always told my kids if THEY survive this time in life, it will be a miracle. Hang in there Mom!!! Don't let them get away with it!

Bev said...

just know that as they grow into their 20's they change back to people you can adore! It is an amazing change after the icky years, but so worth it. It is when you see what your *meanness* has brought about. So keep firm. It really is worth it.

kris said...

hang in there sista, I'm gonna need you when mine gets there!!

Cracker Scraps said...

You will survive!!! It's called "invasion of the body snatchers"!